I am currently a postdoctoral fellow in the department of Mathematics at Colorado State University working with Prof. Ken McLaughlin. I got my PhD in Mathematics from Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis under supervision of Prof. Alexander Its in August 2019.
- Riemann-Hilbert Problems
- Orthogonal Polynomials and Structured Determinants
- Random Matrix Theory
- Statistical Mechanics
Publications and Preprints
- Roozbeh Gharakhloo and Nicholas Witte. Modulated Bi-orthogonal Polynomials on the Unit Circle: The 2j−k and j−2k Systems (2021) Submitted to Constructive Approximation.
- Christophe Charlier and Roozbeh Gharakhloo. Asymptotics of Hankel determinants with a Laguerre-type or Jacobi-type potential and Fisher-Hartwig singularities.
Advances in Mathematics (2021).
- Roozbeh Gharakhloo and Alexander Its. A Riemann-Hilbert approach to asymptotic analysis of Toeplitz+Hankel determinants.
Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications(2020).
- Roozbeh Gharakhloo, Alexander Its, and Karol Kozlowski. Riemann–Hilbert approach to a generalized sine kernel.
Letters in Mathematical Physics (2020).
- Estelle Basor, Torsten Ehrhardt, Roozbeh Gharakhloo, Alexander Its, and Yuqi Li. Asymptotics of bordered Toeplitz determinants and next-to-diagonal Ising correlations.(2020)
- Math530: Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers. Fall 2019
- Math160: Calculus for Physical Scientists I. Fall 2019
- Math332: Partial Differential Equations. Spring 2020
- Math530: Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers. Fall 2020
- Math141: Calculus in Management Sciences. Spring 2021
- Math332: Partial Differential Equations. Spring 2021
- Math119: Brief Survey of Calculus I. Summer 2015, Fall 2018
- Math221: Calculus for Technology I. Spring 2018
- Math222: Calculus for Technology II. Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Spring 2017
- Math154: Trigonometry. Fall 2018
Address: Weber 129
Colorado State University
Department of Mathematics
1874 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1874
Email: roozbeh dot gharakhloo at colostate dot edu